1. Welcome to my humble Home! ^_^



Does this look like a kindergarten to you or more like a very big storybook page?
Actually, it’s my living room. I’ve always told my wife Shirley that I wanted to paint on the walls but I never really got down to making it happen till now!
Transforming my home into a ‘magical wonderland’ took less than 1 month and it was completed before Chinese New Year this year.
(Click on the pic for a bigger view)




For those of you wondering what an artist’s home looks like – there you go!
(Click on the pic for a bigger view)




This is the Big Magical Tree. Whenever I am having my dinner, it feels like I am having a picnic under a big tree.



This is my personal favorite. I call it the secret garden…actually it’s just the entrance to my studio. I do all my design work and painting in there.
Can you spot the rabbit?



“And in the middle of the forest stood the witch’s gingerbread house…” just kidding.
This piece is Shirley’s favorite. It reminds us of our trip to Eastern Europe.
Won’t it be cool if I could just take a walk through the woods to visit that mansion?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there John & Shirley, thanks for sharing your blog. Wonderful work done. I like the idea of bringing nature into your home through mural painting...Unconventional yet familiar:) Keep up the great job! Cheers, Jinch.

Unknown said...

cool!u got friendster i got mine is www.friendster.com/kitying1

Anonymous said...

wow john amazing. the trees and the lighting really makes all the difference. it does look like right out of a storybook.

JBelle said...

hey.. nice drawing! I like it! really admire those can really draw..